Saturday, May 9, 2015

Leopard & Leather

It's been a gloomy, cloudy weekend, but that hasn't stopped me from being in a great mood. After a grueling 6-day work trip,I'm finally able to relax and unwind. I got together with my blogger bud Susy for another round of photos this morning. Always a good time.

I was feeling in the mood for casual comfy clothing, so this Lucky Brand chambray top with intentional paint splatters fit the bill. While I usually wouldn't describe my style as either artsy, grunge, or Western, this chambray has somehow managed to survive many a closet cleanse.

This Philosophy faux leather pencil skirt was a recent steal from eBay and I was more than happy to pair it with the Stuart Weitzman "Catalan" leopard espadrilles that don't get worn nearly enough. Both are comfy and chic, perfect for a lazy Saturday morning...






















































2 comments:

  1. Wow! This looks great… I’m loving the leopard shoes and chambray blouse! Super chic.
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kat! Apologies for the delayed response. <3 XO, Ava

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you :)